Sunday 9 December 2012

GIFT IDEA - SUPERDRY BLACK GOLOGNE - MUST HAVE

Ive been using/trying Superdry's Black cologne for the last month and all I can say is ... its a must buy ... Im in fashion everyone I air kiss has something to say about it without knowing what it is Im wearing... it normally starts like this.... my god you smell nice.... well thats Superdry black Cologne.... Im one of those people who shower in Aftershaves... with this I only have to put a little and it lasts all day right through to night ... it surprises me when people say oh god you smell you because at times im thinking sweaty Betty... prices start at £29.50 and you know what and honestly its money well spent! it comes beautifully packaged  in a black box which can be used to store cufflinks etc.. well thats what im using it for... seriously this has to be tried out and I bet you smell it you will buy it .....

the scoop...


Black by Superdry. An aromatic heart of lavender, jasmine, thyme, coriander and nutmeg, sweetened by a juicy lime note and rich ripe fruits completed by a deep base rich of sandalwood, balsam, incense, leather and moss.


available in-store and online at SUPERDRY.COM at the moment its free delivery so take advantage,..... be sure to also check out the newly launched women's fragrances and perfume line and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for my review on them....








XMAS MUST HAVE! and for family and friends... It's on my wish list!!


SUPERDRY.COM

No comments: