Sunday 1 April 2012

GIVENCHY SS 12 AT MR PORTER

Im doing my usual weekly ok sometimes daily dig around my favourite menswear site MR PORTER and noticed Givenchy menswear SS 12 has started to drop so I thought I would share my favourite pieces from the collection at MR PORTER so check it out and pay attention because I will be asking a question which could mean you win £50 to spend at MR PORTER



Givenchy Cotton-Twill Bomber Jacket


Givenchy Paradise-Print Cotton T-shirt

Givenchy Cotton-Twill Jacket


Givenchy Pin Up-Lined Wool-Blend Blazer


Givenchy Printed Cotton and Silk-Blend T-shirt


Givenchy Star-Embellished T-shirt


Givenchy Slim-Fit Cotton Shirt


Givenchy Appliquéd Knitted Cotton Sweater


Givenchy Leather Waistband Slim-Fit Jeans



Givenchy Cotton Bermuda Shorts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I’m very satisfied to look your Test Guide publish. Thank you a lot and i am having a look forward to touching you Test Guide. Will you please fall me a mail?