Friday 3 February 2012

IF MONEY IS NO OBJECT BUY THESE!!

As the title suggests if money is no object - hows this for a lunch or shopping look? its from the new SS 12 collections and Ive put this look together as I totally like it ....


we start the look with an animal print blouse from Gucci available from NET A PORTER with the bow great for the upcoming season.....




Now add these what can only be called amazing stretch leather leggings/trousers from Gucci - these I can honestly say are the best I've come across for fit and just a great luxe and opulent feel....









Now Im just going to add a black blazer to the outfit which I suppose is maybe quite an obvious choice, but for early spring is a great choice - as the weather gets warmer you can probably add a white blazer say for nighttime or one of colour that compliments...... once again I chosen Gucci
 I love this one as it has leather on the collar making it a bit more versatile as in wear it up or down for two different looks.....





Now the fun part adding shoes obvious choice is high suede ankle boots with a killer heel - its Spring so Im going to use shoes I chose 3 pairs the will go great with what I have already chosen and all 3 are from CHRISTIAN  LOUBOUTIN  - if I was to pick the outfit for myself I would go with the red eel skin shoes.... but black never fails and of course will work...






As it may or not be a bit chilly - Ive added a monochrome scarf from PEGGYS COLLECTION which will compliment the whole outfit....







Now of course we need some arm candy and Im a lover of VICTORIA BECKHAM and Ive chosen the light grey Tote which goes perfect.... black and white animal print blouse = grey  so its a match....








So what do you think?? all Pieces (except scarf) are available from the fashion houses (use links) and also at NET A PORTER


For the scarf visit PEGGYS COLLECTION

2 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-what a fabulous outfit, love everything particularly the Gucci trousers and the scarf from Peggys Collection!

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

Thanks im happy you like it ..... ;)))