Tuesday 6 December 2011

Socialite Tamara Beckwith and Alberto Moretti host party at 'Arfango'



Last week I was fortunate to be invite to a day party/event by fabulous socialite Tamara Beckwith and Italian shoe Designer Alberto Moretti at Arfango........








Just in case you don't know Arfango is one of Italy's oldest and most sort after shoe company which designs shoes for both men and women.... In this blog I'm concentrating on the event but a blog for the collections will  follow shortly.








It was an all day says event but decided to attend during the afternoon and without knowing what to expect I arrive into shoe heaven with men and women of society present aswell as ladies who lunch.








It was a great get together with a cool atmosphere and of course champagne, cocktails and nibbles flowing.








Guests took this time to make purchases mingle ...... Have beauty treatments such as manicures and have caricatures done ......








This was an absolutely fabulous event which I thoroughly enjoyed as I'm sure everyone else did with our host and hostess on great form which made it all the better ......








Check out my photo diary!!


















I love Arfango shoes as always come with quirky messages such as the ones above "I'm not available" but not to panic there are ones which say I am available!








I love these camouflage loafers..... Most of the shoes are velvet but have designs/pattern or inscriptions lasered on them....













Without a doubt these rubber driving shoes are the winner in the men's collection which proved true during the event as most of the guests were buying them!!!



I will be posting the collection very soon for now you can check out Arfango at www.arfango.com  The site will be up and running soon!

No comments: