Saturday 3 December 2011

The Fendi Cocktail party at 20/20




Last night I was invited along to the first Fendi Premium Cocktail in London, which was held at the 20/20 Optical store, Tottenham Court Road, London.....





It was as promised a great and relaxed atmosphere which allowed us guests to soak up the ambience and discover the world of Fendi in particluar eyewear and accessories....












Fendi eyewear is elegant and unique in design, using an unusual combinations of materials and creativity in both form and character.....






The Fendi Eyewear collections feature luxurious materials and intricate detailing synonymous with the House of Fendi




Tofay the eyewear range contunes to take inspiration from the Fendi fashion line with the iconic double 'F' logo introduced by Karl lagerfeld in 1965 when he took over as creative director......


Our DJ's for the night.....





















Fendi Models wearing Fendi of course!







Let's talk about 20/20 optical.... 20/20 does not just mean near perfect vision where this company is concerned!  whilst I was there I took advantage of havng my eyes tested and new glasses done.... the service they offer is FLAWLESS!!




I had a thorough eye test which was quick and done by the most amazing and friendly staff..... and this part wait for it !  it was all done in 20 MINUTES!! This is such as unique service, I know alot of the visitors to my site are from overseas but can you imagine visiting London and losing your glasses?  well this is an awesome service as you get your glasses made on site and in most cases 20 minutes....... they are are definite must for your address...... 20/20 217 Tottenham Court Road, London,


check me out in the finished product..... me in my brand new FENDI's



No comments: