Wednesday 6 April 2011

Supermodel moments.......When Clotheshorse met Naomi!

Wow!! So last night I was one of the privileged few to be invited to the Fashion for Relief pop up Shop launch party (blog coming soon) but I wanted to share my supermodel moment with you.

The picture features Jodie Kidd who I've known for while we chatted and talk about what were up to, I congratulated later her as she is four months pregnant. Now the other young lady needs no introduction but here goes it's none other than Miss Naomi Campbell who it was great meeting, such a beautiful and funny woman it was quite surreal.....
















2 comments:

Camillea said...

Fab Lee! I'm still a bit star struck from last night...What an experience eh? Can't wait for your main post on this event..even though I was there with you xxx

ree said...

Love it!!!!
XXX