Thursday 24 October 2013

THE METALLIC CLOTHESHORSE FROM ZATCHELS

Today I was fortunate to be invited along to Westfield London for the VIP launch of the new Zatchels pop up store in the atrium on the first floor and. The shopping Mecca ... It was a great event and please stay tuned for more on that ... The fab folks were awesome was great spending time with the Checking out their latest products which if I may add is amazing especially a skull satchel and backpack as soon as I get the images you will be the first to see them

Whilst at the event I sampled their embossing service which is normally only done online but lucky for you it will be done at the new pop up store which is at Westfield for a while well they foreseeable  future  ... 

What do you think of my new metallic satchel ??? I love it and I've customised it with a zatchels tassel 


Don't forget if your  at Westfield  London be sure to stop by 








No comments: