Tuesday 1 October 2013

KARL LAGERFELD'S NEW BOY

So KARL LAGERFELD gave us the latest installment for Chanel in the form of the SS 14 (check out the looks on the blog) as always we see a few pieces for men in collection and I anxiously awaited the entrance of Baptiste G (my friend on twitter and Instagram who I chat to quite often) but there was no Baptiste he did say there will be something new .... I know he is very busy with his music career but he was last season and still walked .... So I just thought no menswear ... But out pops Karl's new boy I'm sure you all know him Marlon Teixeira normally seen gracing the runway at the Armani shows .... Could this be the end of an era for Baptiste and hello to Marlon .... I'm sure you know what I'm on about ... 


#upgrade






Marlon Teixeira 

No comments: