Tuesday 22 May 2012

CUTLER & GROSS AT MR PORTER

Before you buy the swim trunks, the flip flops and the sun cream I think one of the first things you should look at are sunglasses.... the market for glasses is mass thats the only word to describe it but for me there are only a few brands I would actually wear ... this is going to be a series of blogs and Im starting off with Cutler & Gross..... Loved by celebs such as Brad Pitt and of course Angelina Jolie, the glasses offer a stylish on trend look but with a feel of vintage... I always feel the vibe of the 50s and 60s from Cutler & Gross..... what about you? ok for now these are my favourite pairs which I would actually wear and are available at MR PORTER




Cutler & Gross SS 12 ....
Cutler and Gross Square-Frame Acetate Sunglasses
Cutler and Gross Two-Tone D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses

Cutler and Gross Square-Frame Acetate and Metal Sunglasses

Cutler and Gross Square-Frame Acetate and Metal Sunglasses

Cutler and Gross Square-Frame Acetate Optical Glasses

No comments: