Thursday 29 December 2011

JANUARY FANTASY MONTH: NEW YEAR'S OUTFIT FOR MEN

Ok I know its not Jnauary yet or new years but this can be filed under Fantasy month to carry on my fantasy month theme.... I think this look would be great for New Year's for a more causal setting ... its all new season from MR PORTER.....

let me know your thoughts on my ideal Outfit for the biggest party of the Year!


Jil Sander Python Print Cotton-Blend T-Shirt
Jil Sander Python print T-shirt

Jil Sander Pique Cotton-Blend Trousers
Jil Sander Pique cotton blend trousers

Jil Sander Classic Wool Cardigan
Jil Sander Classic wool cardigan


These are the ideal footwear for partying all night!!



Dolce & Gabbana Leather and Suede High Top Sneakers
Dolce & Gabbana Leather and Suede High Top Sneakers



No comments: