Thursday 15 December 2011

ITS ON MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST - Crystal Head Vodka

Now im not going to sit here and sugar coat it I LIKE A DRINK or 50 and my favorite poison is vodka, so Im hoping to get this for Christmas/buy it.  The bottle alone says buy me as maybe Im being thrifty but the bottle says buy me get drunk and then I will be your new ornament. 
An eye-catching skull-shaped bottle for comedy legend Dan Aykroyd's Crystal head vodka. The bottle is made by Bruni Glass in Italy, and the kosher-certified vodka is made with pure Newfoundland water and filtered through 500-million year-old crystals known as Herkimer diamonds.
Remember drink responsibly Im not advocating drink Im just lusting after the bottle.
Crystal Head is available from Department stores such as Saks, Harrods and Selfridges or online.

No comments: