Sunday 4 December 2011

Gucci Spring Summer 2012 Press Preview

Gucci SS 12 for both men and women for me I totally loved!  so when the invite for the press preview dropped in my inbox I shuffled things about because it was one I was not going to miss.....





I got out the collection Art Deco, 20s, fantastic cocktail dresses which A list celebrities are wearing now ..... Frida Guuuuuuuurl!!  we have a collection here.... for women great bright colours, lots of golds and other metallics.... for men great sharp tailoring, three qutaer length trousers but it was all about fabrics!  For accessories it was also all about golds, skins and lots and lots of metallics!

The collection screams OPPULENCE and just the way I like it!!








Check out my photo diary of a the press event....... you can also visit GUCCI where you can see the full lookbooks for the collection....





































































































































































































































































































No comments: