Monday 11 April 2011

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN FALL/WINTER 2011/12 (PRESS PREVIEW)



Last week I was invited along to view the collection up close and this is what I found.  Nice clean lines all pieces very wearable, as someone who is a classic dresser I really found myself warming to the editorial pieces which I loved.  These pieces were heavily embellished with safety pins and badges on several pieces including waistcoats and t-shirts.





The collections themselves include mini kilts for women and kilts for men and my winner would be the tartan floor length cape with hood for women.  Accessories included leather cuffs with razor blades, studded belts, military brogue boots and creeper shoes.





I love the collection alot lots to wear and very on trend, but what else would you expect with the McQueen name, Sarah Burton has done good, the girl did good!


Awesome collection!



Take a Video tour with me as I show you the collection and my favourite pieces

























http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/

No comments: