Saturday 6 January 2018

OLIVER SPENCER FALL 2018 #LONDONFASHIONWEEKMENS





I can't believe it ... I got dressed and left the house and was excited as I was going to the show and I was so grateful to Caroline Director of Surgery PR for sorting me out with my usual seat on the front row ..... then it happened!! traffic #screeeeaaaammm I got there ten minutes after the show had started and could not get in ... if your late .. your late and I agree with that 100 per cent....







As always no matter what the excuse I always bring coverage for the shows and Oliver Spencer I always like to out my two cents in and give my opinion...... The runway as always was a mixed bag of models from mature, young models, Daisy Lowe, Jack Guinness and other notables...

From the collection which was 70s inspired and very dandified if that even is a word ... The collection took you back to a time when people went out clubbing and actually dressed up and really showed out ... Think Bryan Ferry, then think Brando with the sailor caps ... I also got a rebel without a Cause feel also ..... of course signature pieces such as bombers and peacoats were not for forgotten and the collection mainly showcased autumnal tones ...... what I always like about Oliver Spencer collections is no matter who you are, how old you are, your background  etc his collections have no age demographic and his pieces can fit into anyone's wardrobe!












No comments: