Friday 16 September 2016

Versus Spring Summer 2017 | Show Invite

Didn't get one but the shows in London that's why ... don't know why they hate me in my home town ... I have a British passport! ok and a US one but I mean ..... if I was in Europe this would not happen but hey that's life ... when i'm overseas its nice selfies etc ... in the UK treated as a nothing ....


Can I remind you I've worked hard and I'm a judge on Top Model ... it's not shown in the Uk neither is italy's, Australia's, South Africa, and so on ....


I know why though ....... OH and I have a blog which people actually read and all my outfit posts I pay for the clothes and they are always High fashion including Versace ......


My stats say it all you can't argue with black and white written on paper I have nothing to hide I will show you them ... I do post them every so often ...





No comments: