Thursday 7 July 2016

TONIGHT IM WEARING ....




After an amazing week off after a gruelling time judging and filming last week ... I'm back in London and facing more adversity from people who are just basically jealous ... So what's the best thing to do? Slip on some designer clothes and make an appearance at a couple of parties ...

Denim jacket - Paige 
Top - Dior homme 
Trousers - Dior homme 
Shoes - Christian Louboutin 


What's interesting is a lot of high end PRs as far as I know won't borrow me clothes to be photographed in and attend events ... That's fine as I wouldn't lower myself to ask so i tend to wear brands now that are good to me ... This I am thankful for ... Also the fact I pay for everything I wear and never send out begging letters like 80% of bloggers  ... This i learnt from Bryanboy who pays for everything he wears ...👌🏾





No comments: