Saturday 16 April 2016

THIS SEASON'S MUST HAVE "FAKE" BAG



Here is is this seasons and to be honest last seasons must have fake bag ... I'm not going to babble on about it but with everyone out there and their uncles and mamas ... mamas friend being a blogger there are so many people now out there who know your carrying a fake ,,,, why even bother? poor Chanel for SS 16 they have just launched the Chevron Boy Bag (below) and with this you have all these girls and some boys carrying fake numbers .... with a 3 grand price tag some look like they don't even have 3 pounds in their pocket ,,,, I just think it's sad that folks will embarrass themselves to carry the same bag as celebrities ... when did we get so celeb obsessed to the point its killing the world .... It really is

Chanel will as most brands do put the price up and make it unobtainable for mere mortals and those who can afford it wont buy it because they don't want people questioning, doubting whether its fake or not ... remember the Hermes Birkin ... if you can afford a real one sensibly you wont be walking in worn down shoes and in most cases riding the subway and worst of all leave it on the floor ...

I've been travelling a lot recently to New York, Russia, Valencia and Rome for top model which some of you know I'm a judge on and this bag is making the rounds everywhere and anywhere ....


I blame the Kardashians... I'm currently blaming them for everything .. warping vulnerable peoples minds ....



What a crazy world we live in ... let's start respecting ourselves hey!


FYI bloggers are the worst offenders ... Passing these bags off for real on Instagram ... I see you đź‘€

I'm not bashing anyone if it's your thing then Do your thing but I just think it's sad ... Have your own mind do your own thing ... Brands are also to blame as well for making us I say us believe me not me! Making us want them as they out them on the celebrities in the first place ...



No comments: