Thursday 18 February 2016

The Clotheshorse meets Miranda hobbs aka Cynthia Nixon




If you follow me on social media you would know that this weekend I was in Germany as a guest of Glashütte who sponsor the Berlin film festival.  I will write more on that as I have a series of blogs coming regarding my exciting time there, but I thought I would start off with this one first ...


After I got suitably suited so to speak I was loaned a €18,000 watch and went off to the Glashütte lounge before heading off to the premiere of the film Mahana ....  So time to hit the red carpet I'm getting better at there's as i do them so often now part of the parcel with what undo in Europe but whilst taking pictures next person up was none other than Cynthia Nixon .... She was absolutely love her and as a big fan of Sex in the City it was amazing to meet her have a chat and have a picture taken with her ....



No comments: