Saturday 30 January 2016

THE STATE OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY




Rita Ora for Lui magazine .... I've seen Naomi do this, Giselle do this and thought nothing of it as they are models and that's what the do it's their craft... Now when I see a picture like this it makes me question the state of the music industry as to why singers of today have to use sex and their looks to sell records..... In my world everyone is beautiful but I do miss the days when ugly singers sung a great song and it was all about talent ... What do we have these days? Good looking people who can't sing to save their lives taking their clothes off manipulating the minds of our young children to spend their money to buy their studio silvered songs ...


Ok I'm now stepping away from the soapbox... But I have a point right? 

No comments: