Sunday 17 January 2016

ABOUT LAST NIGHT - PUT YOUR "MF" HANDS UP! .. LIL WAYNE PERFORMS AT PHILIPP PLEIN AW 16 MENS





First of all big thanks to my friend Matteo who gets me into all the shows in Milan and I mean all ... One I always look forward to is the PHILIPP PLEIN show .. Previous performers include Snoop Dogg and Rita Ora ... But last night was explosive and I didn't realise until after the show ... Whilst performing and not receiving love Wayne shouts out your hands up! Put your MF hands up..  Not response from the audience well apart from me I was up dancing ok and a few others but in his defence nothing ... Then he asks are you serious??? Once again nothing ...


With this he tosses the Mike and he's out ... I didn't realise this was happening until afterwards when I saw video footage ... 


PHILIPP PLEIN bounced on the scene and he has the likes of Naomi walking for him and some of the best talent performing for him and get the press drunk with the endless bottomless bar ... Great way of securing press, but this time I think it has bitten it in the ass ... Nothing wrong with showing your wealth but it's about your collections Mr PLEIN ... Save the performances for the after party ... 



To watch video footage check out my YouTube page at http://youtu.be/SxMB-YUSbf8

No comments: