Thursday 31 December 2015

LOOKING IN - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!






lookin' in from the outside it would seem ive had the perfect year .... well I can honestly say its been hard from perfect ... ok i graced the cover of two magazines, had numerous magazine spreads reconising my work as a blogger and fashion editor, tv work, I've styled some great people, but one thing i still dont have is acceptance .... in the world i do but in my home country I dont .... personally with health its been a struggle and also things in my personal life but I know we all say it every year next year will be different better and nothing changes ... but 2016 .. for me it is im going to learn to let things go and just do me 


thanks for all your support over the last 5 years you are the best! 


Happy New Year guys!!!


















Happy New Year from Google!




No comments: