Monday 31 August 2015

MILEY CYRUS - WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?


What's wrong with her? Do you know her whole family showed up on the red carpet with her whole family wearing this first ensemble and it went down hill from there... She has no one around her to say  NO!!! She chose to wear Versace and Prada and there's nothing wrong with the fashion houses it's her! 

My thoughts are the fact that sex sells these days no one has talent ... Some may say that about me but I've got to where I've got to and all done with my clothes on... But beware over the last year I've noticed bloggers are taking their clothes of to plug stuff ...  Why? 

Is this where we are at world ? Or am I getting too old and out the game? 

But MILEY ... Seriously girl get some help and the first thing they should advise is to put some Clothes on!  Don't get me started on Kylie Jenner 






No comments: