Sunday 2 August 2015

MENSWEAR AW 15 - HOT TREND FUR (REAL FUR)




One of the hottest trends for AW 15 for both men and women and seen on nearly every catwalk was fur, seen here from Marni ... What are your thoughts ... I know as I type the PETA hotline is in overdrive ... Surely it's ok if it's sourced correct right? I'm going to put it out there I'm a big fan it's one of best ways to keep warm during those winter months ...I have a sided a rabbit fur NARCISO Rodriguez number in my closet that I'm going to give a twirl this winter it was sourced correctly so why shouldn't myself and other fur lovers wear what we love 


Controversial I know use to comment box to express your views, but for the coming season it's a big trend and it's here to stay!


Image via blog.field-grey.com

No comments: