Friday 15 May 2015

Rick Edwards interview at the Timberland lets get lost campaign event

Rick Edwards interview at the Timberland lets get lost campaign event 





Earlier today I popped along to the timberland flagship store on London's regent street to help celebrate timberlands latest campaign entitled "let's get lost".  



The campaign invites well known faces to reveal where they would like to get lost in the world..... This campaign was worldwide and in London we had TV presenter Rick edwards who I managed to sit down with for a couple of minutes for a speedy interview 



CH so in what capacity are you here? Ok I know but can you explain to me 

RE well timberland approached me a while ago and asked me if I would like to take part and where in the world I would like to go ... It's ironic but as I went to school in Peterborough and the Isle of Wight is so close and I've never been this was a great choice and it would kill two birds with one stone 

CH

I love the Isle of Wight I remember when I was a flight attendant one of my first training flights to as to bembridge Isle of Wight 


RE  yes it's a beautiful place and I was asked how I would like to get there I chose to bring my bike which I'm proud of as I built it myself .... I packed light when is unusual for me as I'm one of those guys who brings four bags 

CH hello! Welcome to my world (laughter) 


RE it gave me the opportunity to explore the island I packed clothes from timberland and the rest is history 

I'm here today just speak of my adventures on my travels at this amazing event 


We then started to speak about my blog and my new role as a celebrity blogger and it was surprising that he thinks he's actually heard of the blog and is pretty sure he's met me many times before ....


For now guys check out the Tumberland SS 15 collection and the Let's Go Campaign in store or online 

The event today was great with a cool vibe and a great DJ spinning some cool tunes a highlight was getting your own free Get Lost personalised guide! 











www.timberlandonline.co.uk to find out about Rick's journey and shop his collection 




No comments: