Friday 17 April 2015

TODAY'S SHOES ARE GIANVITO ROSSI

Today' shoes are from Gianvito Rossi and are these Plexi ankle strap pumps .... for SS 15 it's all about Rossi's plexi pumps and Louboutin's So Kate pumps ... it's about their wearability and the fact that although they are seasonal they will last and say 3 to 5 years in the future they will still be relevant.....


Check them out at my new favourite place to shop FARFETCH as a UK blogger I always recommend and shop US but that's all a changing even with the fact that I'm now a fashion editor and 'celebrity blogger' I love that celebrity blogger in the US .....  treated as a nothing in my home town but in the US and also Europe especially Greece and Russia I'm a somebody but that said and done when I shop I want them right now so will be recommending places worldwide now with all my picks and FARFETCH are doing it for me right now ...



these are definitely future classics ie vintage and as a stylist for the everyday woman best worn with jeans (boyfriend) or a simple LBD so they can do the talking and announce your arrival



No comments: