Wednesday 4 March 2015

THE FULL SPREAD - JUSTIN BIEBER COVERS MEN'S HEALTH APRIL 2015




Justin Bieber covers April's issue of Men's Health ... we see a rather grown up Justin in the shoot which I actually like although he gets on my nerves but hey credit where it's due .....in his interview of course we get the usual apologies for his 'bad' behaviour and he takes us through his fitness regime ... is there airbrushing going on here? remember the Calvin Klein campaign ...??? I think there is but something tell me this is the real Justin and I hope so ... we get it your Rich, your young, you have an entourage and the girls love you .... but most of us are over it ... once you get accustomed to your new money I'm sure everyone will love you ... I mean your kinda growing on me .... did I just say that out loud?









It beats the last cover he did for the mag .... screeeeeeaaaaammmmm ok ok he was a child so i'll let him off ... not that he's a man now ... I think we will all agree he has a lot more growing up to do ....



No comments: