Thursday 13 November 2014

Jack the Ripper, Three mobile and an IPhone 6




Halloween has just past and this year aswell as celebrating it in the usual ways I was invited along to celebrate it in a very scary affair in London's east end by Three mobile...

On a dark and quite cold evening I was invited along to participate in a Jack the Ripper tour which held no barrs and told the story of Jack the Ripper that we all know about but probably don't know all the facts of ...


The tour took approximately two hours and saw us walking around and casting our minds back to that period of time... We visited locations where the actual murders took part and where bodies were discovered and this also included seeing autopsy pictures of the actual bodies etc ... This is a tour I recommend everyone to do if in London but to add some spice don't do it in the daytime do it at night when the rats the size of cats come out to play, I nearly died when I saw one as I thought it was an east end myth about them, remember the story of the pied piper? #screeeaaammm


During the tour we were given a brand new iPhone 6 to take pictures of whatever inspired us so check out my pictures below.  I did make a schoolboy error in deleting the pictures by mistake but I've managed to salvage a few.  


The iPhone 6 itself is an amazing piece of technology which really sows give its cousins 4 and 5 a good run for their money.  The first thing you notice is yep they are slightly larger than previous models but they are lighter and thinner which if I'm honest does take some getting use to (well about 20 mins) but compensates with its beauty and sleekness


There are added extras especially if you have the 6 plus there is a feature if you double tap the home screen button the screen actually moves down and solves the problem Of small hands complaining they can't reach the buttons ie my sister.  

There is a noticeable difference with the camera which offers clearly and more precise pictures especially when snapping at night.  With the 6 I do believe Apple have out done themselves with this model and I wonder what they will come up with next, hopefully a flash when your taking selfies that's all I would want as the 6 has just about everything you would want from a phone and more.  


Why take my word for it even though you should as you know the blog is credible but if your still not convinced check out more details on the iPhone 6 and 6 plus at THREE MOBILE the home of all you can eat data!! 


Sheer brilliance I love this phone!!  It's a personal assistant in the palm of your hand 


Pictures from the tour taken with the iPhone 6






Our guide 





Dark east end alley way where the rippers first victims body was found 




Another murder another location 




Artists tracey emins house 







Dinner after the tour ...


No comments: