Thursday 16 October 2014

Kate Nash teams up with Rimmel London and Rachel Zoe






Style Icon and British singer songwriter Kate Nash has partnered with Rimmel London and legendary stylist Rachel Zoe's The Zoe Report to create three makeup looks. The recently blonde star, often deemed London's 'Indie Queen,' works with the team to achieve a Date Night Look, A Night Out With The Girls Look and a Performance Look.

The platinum selling performer says of the performance look, "It's just really in your face and just looking in the mirror makes me feel like I'm powerful." She goes on to say, "On stage is the most confident I ever feel. There's something really liberating about it. The more that I've performed, the freer I've felt, and fashion is a huge part of that." 

See all of Kate Nash's styled makeup looks on The Zoe Report

No comments: