Wednesday 29 October 2014

AMAZON PRESENTS AW 14 MEN'S COAT EDIT





The weather right now is glorious for this time of the year the sun is out and it's very mild but next week it will be a very different story so now is a good time for me to talk winter coats and Amazon's coat edit for men. 



The coat edit is new from the market leader who is known for books and electricals but moving on into the fashion arena Amazon have successfully jump into joining forces and stocking some of the too brands, such as French Connection, Hugo Boss, Ben Sherman, Levi's ... The list is endless ...



Of course I had to check out the edit and see what's on offer and buy a coat myself ... I chose this Calvary coat form French Connection which I'm totally in love with and the ease of buying it was just phenomenal.  

The site itself breaks it down with filter from brands, colour, style etc and once you find what you are looking for the pictures and clear and precise so you can see what you are  actually purchasing because if you like me afraid of internet shopping and it's photography it can be a bit off putting when you receive your product and it looks nothing like what you ordered. 



For more added assurance there is video footage of the product with a 360 degree view of the product at this point I felt very comfortable added the coat to my basket ...




So once added to my basket it was time to pay many methods are offered including PayPal which is handy because not all of us have or use credit cards. 


Now on to my favourite part ... I ordered the coat just before midday on a Friday and to my surprise it was delivered just before 12 on the Saturday by courier #oustanding 




I totally recommend the men's coat edit and for the women out there saying what about us there is also a coat edit for women which also boasts some of out high stree favourites as well as those designer names too ...

From start to finish Aamazon have made shopping simpler and gives you that piece of mind to make. Purchase with the confidence nothing will go wrong 


Check out the coat edits at Amazon.co.uk and be sure to look out for my top picks from both the men's and women's edits ....


Now you have no excuse to get caught out and not have your coat in time for the cold weather!
 

No comments: