Saturday 2 August 2014

THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR .........







This is rather a very personal blog ... Where do I start? I posted this picture on Instagram a couple of days ago and it was rather emotional for me even it is a little materialistic but it's the story behind it 


I've been up and I've been down, I've been rich and I've been poor ... Now here's where the story begins ... I have a pn amazing suite of Louis Vuitton luggage my work has always afforded me a comfortable life but a couple of years ago I walked out of my job with a PR agency that's another long story but things got really tight in the finances department ... I just started freelancing and it was going slowly not that it's going super fast now but I advertised a few pieces of luggage to sell and friends of over 20 years were shocked I was doing this and said oh you shouldn't sell them they would help me out .... I was relieved as I've known them for so long and we knew everything about each other ...


To cut along story short they did help me out and they always wanted my LV suitcase and took advantage of my situation to get it! I can't go into the under hand tactics of how they acquired it but put it this way I would have rather a stranger on eBay got it at a nearly sort of sensible price ..


So this week after styling a singer I made enough to go back into Louis Vuitton replace the suitcase and treated myself to another bag just to prove to myself nothing is impossible and you can achieve what you want when you believe ... 

I know it's all materialistic but to me it wasn't a friend showed their true colours over a silly suitcase ...


Hope they are enjoying it ... Cos that's what friends are for ... To screw you over for material possessions is this what the world has become?? 



No comments: