Friday 1 August 2014

GIORGIO ARMANI SUPPORTS THE NEW GENERATION OF DESIGNERS





GIORGIO ARMANI SUPPORTS THE NEW GENERATION OF DESIGNERS

 

 

For the next edition of Milan Fashion Week, Giorgio Armani will host Angelos Bratis' fashion show at the Armani/Teatro. The initiative to support young Italian creativity moves forward into its sixth season.

 

Born and trained in Athens, he then continued his studies in the Netherlands. Angelos Bratis currently

lives and works in Milan. His stylistic research, fuelled by a profound knowledge of work in the atelier, translates into clothes that are made to perfection: simple yet technically complex. His technical virtuosity earned him the Who's On Next prize in 2011.

 

"My initiative in supporting little-known but promising designers is paying off, and personally I'm quite passionate about it. The future of the system depends on new generations, and I am happy to be able to contribute in an active way. This season Angelos Bratis will present his fashion show at my theatre. I wish him a promising future", said Giorgio Armani.

 

"I am truly honoured to have been chosen by Giorgio Armani to present my new collection in his prestigious theatre in Milan. For me, the great Italian maestro is the perfect example of a designer who has deep values, expressed throughout a long career. These are the same values that I try to express in my work: femininity and pure elegance without artifice", said Angelos Bratis

No comments: