Monday 14 July 2014

#MUST SEE - WHEN AIRBRUSHING CATCHES UP WITH YOU!



I recently did three shoots in Greece for various things and thank god for airbrushing! I was so pleased with the pictures what they did ie ironed me out no lines even skin tone, thinner nose ok enough I'm not making myself sound good ... 

Now what we see in pictures is not what it always is and for celebrities in the public eye they need to realise that young people are impressionable and this is why today we are obsessed ... Well I'm not 


Ok I love love Mariah she's my girl but so maybe she's a good example ... Or maybe not ... But she recently did a cover for wonderland magazine which was a great spread but now other pictures are surfacing on the internet of the actual shoot before it was retouched .... Like I said I love airbrushing but there are limits .... (Hope I don't get sued)



The finished product 








The untouched pictures 









No comments: