Monday 14 July 2014

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ....... ERM ... PRIMARK




This is the first time ever in 3.5 years that the words PRIMARK or Primani have featured on the blog but  hey credit where it's due


I love wearing shoes without socks and earlier this year I wore a brand new pair of shoes and caught a nasty infection on my foot because of said shoes... This is why you should never where shoes without socks as you don't know who tried them on before you 

Now let's talk invisible socks ... I was on a mission to find the best ... I tried Marks and Spencer who's are brilliant, Boots they kept falling off and a few others ... Then I came across the PRIMARK socks ... Yes I went into PRIMARK ok to be Honest with sunglasses and a hat on and I found these pictured about the offer comfort, they stay on and for me are the best!!! 

They are priced at £2 for two pairs and you can't beat a bargain like that!  I now own 10 pairs !!! They are cotton which is even better and prove why you should not always be a label snob


Well done PRIMARK you win the war on the best invisible socks!!!

No comments: