Wednesday 21 May 2014

LOVE THIS PICTURE ....

I found this picture of myself floating around my twitter and Facebook timeline and I'm such a technophobe I couldn't narrow it down to who actually took it ... But ta dahh!! I managed to find out .. It was taken at the Pinghe cocktail party last week held at Wolf and Badger and was taken by Karen Grace a popular blogger from The blog Frumpy to Funky ... I didn't know it was even been taken and normally I'm quite good at picking it up when someone takes a picture without my knowledge because I don't like taking pictures or people taking any without my permission .... Karen is a great friend and she done a great job here so much so it's now my cover picture on Facebook 

I'm wearing Ben Sherman SS 14 3 piece prince of Wales check suit ....



 What do you think?? Ok yep I need a haircut :( 

No comments: