Sunday 25 May 2014

GIORGIO ARMANI CONTINUES TO SUPPORT THE NEW GENERATION OF DESIGNERS





For the next edition of Milan Fashion Week, Giorgio Armani will host Christian Pellizzari’s fashion show at the Armani/Teatro. The initiative to actively support young Italian creativity, now in its fifth season, moves forward.


Born in Treviso and trained in Florence and Paris, Christian Pellizzari mixes tailoring and sportswear, day and eveningwear, elegance and a relaxed spirit in a formula based on fusion. Passionate about tailoring, he innovates while respecting tradition.


"Offering young and promising designers a real opportunity for visibility is something that I'm passionate about. I like to discover individual visions and regain the energy that is the mainspring of success. The designer I chose this season is Christian Pellizzari, to whom I wish a bright future", said Giorgio Armani.


"I am proud and flattered to have been chosen by the undisputed international fashion icon that is Giorgio Armani. During my career, his talent, consistency and timeless style have always fascinated me. I hope to live up to his iconic theater with my fashion show, as this is an important step for me in my creative and professional life", said Christian Pellizzari.

No comments: