Sunday 20 April 2014

MY SUMMER MUST HAVE OUTFIT ...

I was at the show as you know I always attend and the detailing on this collection was totally outstanding.  Now I buy a few pieces from Dolce every season like I do from quite a few brands but as a stylist who is suppose to be adventurous I tend to stick to safe pieces for my own wardrobe.... SS 14 I'm not! I am doing so much work in Europe this summer with the Fashion Marine Fest in June and my Top Model venture which also starts in June and right now I'm planning wardrobes and makeovers for myself to be fresher if thats the word and relevant even though my fashion always is and current ...

this outfot from SS 14 is now on its way I've just ordered it ... what do you think? if Im honest Im scared if the shorts as I dont normally do them as Im how do I say this ... thin and also the sandals because I've got ugly feet ... but I'm throwing caution to the wind and going for it ..

A nice capsule collection from Dolce&Gabbana ive just ordered and my accountant and bank manager are going to kill me!


It might look all the same to the untrained eye but these few pieces added to my wardrobe will cover me for day, night and evening events and parties and I will look different everytime...

Jacket Men's - DOLCE & GABBANABermuda shorts Men's - DOLCE & GABBANASandals Men's - DOLCE & GABBANABermuda shorts Men's - DOLCE & GABBANALong sleeve shirt Men's - DOLCE & GABBANASweatshirt Men's - DOLCE & GABBANAShort sleeve shirt Men's - DOLCE & GABBANAFormal trouser Men's - DOLCE & GABBANA

No comments: