Wednesday 9 April 2014

GIORGIO ARMANI AW 14 PRESS PREVIEW




Last week saw the kick off to the main press days such as Armani and I was due to fly out the country, come back in the country take a train to liverpool for the grand national and all in a weekend! Just tired thinking about it ...but it was a no brainer for me not to attend the Armani press day 



After their momentous and mouthwatering shows in Milan which I attended I wanted to see the collection up close ... As you can imagine Armani doesn't disappoint ... Some say the collections are repetitive and for an older client but I beg to differ ... I've been wearing Armani since my mid twenties and the collections do change and always fashion forward just like the AW 14 collection produced ... You have to buy a piece of mainline Armani to see what I'm talking about its all about fabrics and textures and clothing that is built to last ...


Check out my photo diary of my visit the accessories are to die for! 























No comments: