Thursday 17 October 2013

VIDEO BLOG - RADLEY LONDON SS 14 PRESS PREVIEW

This week I popped along to the Radley London SS 14 press preview and being one of my favourite accessories brand and I'm a dedicated user for me it was not to be missed ..

The first thing that hits you is colour and countryside amazing sounds coming from displays ... For SS 14 Radley turns to the English meadows for inspiration from bumble bees to sweet smelling wild flowers.  Each bag is a piece of art whether it features hand embossing, painting, stitching or appliqué a lot of attention has gone into each piece to make them pleasing to the eye.

There are fresh new colours such as apple, rose, rhubarb and lavender all key for the season and available in a spectrum of shades on a range of styles ... There are new styles and old favourites such as the Grovesnor and the slouchy Johnston which goes right along side and compliment new collections ... Accessories wise we see sunglasses, watches and an extensive non leather goods ...

Walking around I just fell In love and realise I'm going to have to upgrade my Malton clutch to the ice colour I saw ... #LOVE 

One word for what I saw at the presentation ... Amazing ... Radley SS 14 is one not to be sniffed at but to watch and take seriously. 


























No comments: