Tuesday 22 October 2013

AN OPEN LETTER - TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Hi I just really wanted to to talk about me ... Me and what I'm about .... I'm freelance I do my own thing I work with PR's normally this experience is quite good ... 


Tonight I attended the Claire's UK Halloween party and never felt so bad about myself only for a minute  .. My peers who are pointless some of them just walked in and I was told I would have to wait outside until they can let people in ... Disgusting behaviour I think after I spent £43  on a car to take me there this is what I have to put up with ... These days as I've explain before it all about a friend of a friend and PR's have the power to make people stars ... I don't want that and that should be respected ... Come one now have you not notice all your stars all look the same .. Early 20s skinny white female .. I know people have noticed ... They are like a breeding clan and the real workers many who have spoken to are not too happy about it and so am I!!!

Credit where it's due and stop making stooooopid people famous ... I've done it all on my own and maybe that's why it's frowned upon or maybe it's because I'm black and older and my face does not fit ... That said and done I don't see anyone pushing any black faces as the next best thing ... It's always the same faces and it's getting boring ... The same faces doing the same things because their friends have placed them ... Sick of it! 

I was pestered to come to the party I left my sick mother to attend for a couple of hours and this is the treatment ... Step aside so nana pat from TOWIE can get in .... 

On this occasion please lose my details I No longer want to be associated with companies that work this way if you do ... Please do not contact me and waste my time and money ...


This speaks for itself 






There you go I've vented and twenty something's wake up as this is not how you run a business ... Friend of a friend basis ... I have a voice people listen and read my features/blogs now I'm going to start using it 



No comments: