Friday 27 September 2013

RICK OWENS SS 14 WOMENS RTW #PARIS

Interesting show out on by designer Rock Owens at Paris Fashion week ... Entertainment and visible factor it was brilliant just they way the show was presented ... The models look like inmates from Wentworth prison maybe that's where he did the casting and the collection itself I'm still on the fence with it but like most collections if you break it down you can see its wearability what is really ready to wear and what is just for editorial ... For me not good but hey like that twitter follower keeps tweeting myself and a few other high profile blogger saying "what do you know"  I do know at present I'm not feeling it! 


The show you have to watch and as soon as I get the video will post it for you 














































No comments: