Friday 12 July 2013

ZANDRA RHODES .... UNSEEN



With this I'm going to be very honest ..... I'm not an exhibition sort of person so when I got the invite  it was not on the top of my priority list because as you all know I'm very busy but something made me clear time in my calendar to attend and I'm so glad I did.  




The exhibition opens 12th July and runs through to the 31st August 2013 .... If you say your in fashion, of fashion savvy, a stylist, upcoming designer or even just a dedicated follower of fashion then this exhibition is not to be missed.  



The high priestess of punk fashion and distinctive member of fashion royalty exhibition helps celebrate the Fashion and Textiles Museums' 10th anniversary and does so will style and panache ..... The Zandra Rhodes UnSeen exhibition is to be seen .... Taking up all the space of the museum the exhibition is vast and well thought of  and highlights the importance of fashion as both art and design..



This is a rare opportunity to explore the creativity of one of the fashion's world most dynamic personalities ... For over 50 years Zandra has explored and experimented with colour, print and fabrics as well as her own image. 



Highlights of the exhibition include the conceptual collection from 1977, signature embroideries, beads and feathers ,...it also takes you around the world to places such as Egypt, India, Kenya and too many to mentions places where zandra got lots if inspiration ....


This is a must visit 


Zandra Rhodes Unseen
Fashion and Textiles museum
84 Bermondsey street
London
 

GO!! 




































No comments: