Friday 12 July 2013

Must See - HATE MAIL

Just wanted to share with you some hate mail although this one is lame but this is the perils of being a blogger but I'm a bit more than that and so are all the other folks mentioned ....

At least he can spell high profile bloggers #justsayin (another post) 

'HE' as I'm sure I know who it is as most hate mail comes from someone you know  'He' even has a go at harpers bazaar for showing tweed and herringbone in a summer issue 

It's called forecasting right? So 'HE' is not fashion Savvy like 'HE' makes out he is when I see 'him' at events 


Why pick on Patrick Grant?? What has patrick done??? 


Ok so I've been saying HE ... Well whilst posting this I done a scan of my name on the Internet and its come up from another source so now I definitely know where it's coming from ... So Patrick grant, a la male, style savage and liberty London Girl if you want to know the source just contact me.....  that's if you can be bothered I can't be ... POP YOUR COLLAR ....


That's all ...... 




No comments: