Wednesday 10 July 2013

Mmmmmm ...... New shoes

Just wanted to share my new Harry's of London shoes with you.  These to me are everything as I was there when they were being customised the way I wanted them .... As you can see from the pictures the craftsman had them in the raw and made them into these navy blue beauties you now see.  I've been following Harry's of London from Day one and they are younger than a lot of show companies but put the love and craftsmanship that you would expect from a premium brand. 

Ok here's a couple facts about Harry's of London you may not know. 

They are the latest brand to join Javari.co.uk a site dedicated to have all great brands under one umbrella. 


The second fact I know you won't know this so I'm going to do a hit and run with just the fact and how it came about..... If you want to know more you have to check out my feature coming shortly which will talk of Harry's of London and their history.  


Ok here's the fact ... Harry's of London were the original Jimmy Choo men's shoes .....


To check out my beautiful shoes and more visit Javari.co.uk or Harrysoflondon.com 












No comments: