Saturday 13 July 2013

Mmm... Don't fight it! Embrace it

What's in the bag?  well if you remember I am one of the faces of the blogger campaign for CROCS SS 13 and I love the brand and what they are about and im urging you "dont fight it embrace it!" I like you thought oh hell no!! but that was just one pair of shoes and CROCS are so much more ... the SS 13 collection for both men and women seal that although personally I think the men's collection is stronger but I say that without taking anything away from the womens ... so you should definitely check it out .... the pictures are released and so is the video and Ive been getting a few comments bad ones but mainly good because folks did not realise CROCS had fashion forward styles ....

so as a thankyou the lovely folks at CROCS sent me a couple of pairs of shoes from the shoot ... Im over the moon the boat shoes are not only stylish but comfortable and perfect for the beach ... I cant wait to wear them on holiday but in the meantime Im just loving wearing them around London and with pride!!

check out my snaps


One of my pictures from my styling Campaign for CROCS to check out the full camapign press this LINK












No comments: