Friday 19 July 2013

MARKS & SPENCER STYLIST EVENT .... PART ONE

Last week I was totally honoured to be chosen as one of 8  'HOT' stylist/Bloggers selected to take part in The M&S stylist Event.  Just a brief on what the event actually is going to to be ... 8 inspiring  advocates were voted for by family or friends to win a couple of hours with a stylist such as myself (celebrity stylist #justsayin) to give them something back after the have help raise money or help a family member going through a difficult time.  


My client is Daniel Cacia who's getting married in Las Vegas to Abigail who nominated him late August.  

Here's a little about Daniel and my brief. 












Right stay tuned for the  next blog ie Part 2 which will show and tell more about the event and how I styled Daniel 



No comments: