Friday 12 July 2013

Dita Fall 2013 Film 'A Conversation with Mark Mahoney'



DITA Eyewear, the LA-based cult accessory label, presents its Fall 2013 campaign starring the legendary Mark Mahoney, Shamrock Social Club proprietor.
This exclusive video, "A Conversation With Mark Mahoney," sheds light on the life of one of the most intriguing artists and storytellers of our time.
"I’M GRATEFUL FOR THE FACT THAT I ENJOY WHAT I DO. I THINK THAT’S ONE OF THE THINGS THAT SETS ME APART IS THAT I’M REALLY PROUD OF BEING A TATTOOER - I REALLY LOVE DOING TATTOOS. I MIGHT NOT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT AS MUCH OR BUY AS MANY MAGAZINES OR WHATEVER BUT THE PROCESS HAS PROBABLY SAVED MY LIFE… IT’S OF SPIRITUAL IMPORTANCE TO ME, TATTOOS. I’M LUCKY THAT I FOUND IT,"concludes Mark Mahoney.

"Mark Mahoney is a living legends who epitomizes sartorial elegance, evoking a time lost when people were more stylized and paid attention to every detail - especially eyewear,” shares Jeff Solorio, DITA co-founder.








A Conversation With Mark Mahoney Presented By Dita Eyewear from Dita Eyewear on Vimeo.

No comments: