Wednesday 26 June 2013

HOT TREND ALERT - MEN'S JODPHURS

I love attending the shows not matter where or what country they are held in ..... if I'm honest Milan is where it's at more professional with their shows and always the place where trends are set and unlike say London all the clothes are wearable and editorials work around what is shown rather than have outlandish clothing that is only suitable for said editorials

Now we saw the meggings pop its head up a couple seasons ago and in my view they really didn't take off ... now for SS 14 one of the trends I've notice is men's jodphurs (excuse me if Ive spelt this wrong).  these are more wearable not as so tight as meggings which will show the family jewels and I predict just like the likes of Gucci who showed very technical ones and etro who's had a Mexican feel, that these will take off!

Etro show both fitted and a looser fit which is ideal for choice and also managed to include their signature paisley print on darker pairs.. whilst over at Gucci these were more technical more pieces used to make them and had a real spacey feel about them.

what are you thoughts???



ETRO





GUCCI





No comments: