Thursday 9 May 2013

BROOKS BROTHERS GATSBY WINDOWS.... PRESS PREVIEW

Stores around the world are featuring the Great Gatsby windows but I'm going to concentrate on London .... The Regent street store in London could be mistaken for a scene out of the movie and the theme continues in store.... Why you may ask? Well all male costuming/outfits in movie were supplied by you guessed It Brooks Brothers ..... So recently I popped along to check them out as well as the actual clothes used in the film and it was truly spectacular .... I touched and screamed Leonardo wore this! It's worth visiting the store to check out the Gatsby collection which is quite vast ... You can also purchase pieces obviously not the one Leonardo and his co stars wore but identical..... I bet you'll have your camera out as its definitely something and a sight to see ....


If that wasn't enough VIPs, celebs and lucky members of the public who applied for tickets will all be treated to The Great Gatsby party which takes place this week .... The Theme is of course the 1920s ... I can't say much now but I will be attending and of course tweeting and at later date doing a feature so keep your eyes peeled for that for now check out my pictures which I took T the press preview.

I'm getting better with the camera ...












































































No comments: