Tuesday 1 January 2013

MUST SEE - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Just wanted to wish you a happy New Year and thank you for all your support in 2012.. members, followers, subscribers, visitors, PR, Clients and most importantly the fans... I dont like using that word but alot of you have been using it... but whatever thank you so much... It's been two years and just me but it's about to change more info and giveaways... I stopped giveaways as I didn't know the best way to do them but now Ive figured out the best way to do them Im going to start them again and not like other blogs as always mine are real designer giveaways ...clothing and accessories.... something very new for 2013 is a more in depth coverage of beauty and celebrity.... Im now freelance so im going to give you my all!!


Happy New Beginnings......


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL LETS HOPE OF A PEACEFUL ONE, A SUCCESSFUL ONE AND HEALTHY


ALL MY LOVE AND GRATITUDE


Leroy (the Clotheshorse) X


BTW would you like to see me do more outfit posts?? I have so many clothes and not using them... let me know then I will be compelled to wearing them or giving them away to you all!!






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

My mind set for 2013 ..... GET 'EM #Triumphant....


LET'S GO PEOPLE!!!

No comments: