Wednesday 16 January 2013

DSQUARED2 AW 13/14 MENSWEAR

The AW 13/14 collection from Canadian design duo Dean and Dan Caten the masterminds behind the DSQUARED2 brand was truly spectacular ......

The collection in my view stepped away from the clubber kids we have seen in the past and has gone more on the side of the sophisticated clubber of yesteryear. Denim as always plays a big part of the collection as does well tailored blazers and waistcoats. There are military pieces which are well executed with trousers suspenders and check blazers ideal for both day and night. What I've noticed with this collection is a wider age demographic I can see a hot silver fox looking quite at home in said pieces. Colour injections are red, blue, green, tan on the chinos and outerwear aswell as red the first look which is absolutely amazing ..... The collection flows beautifully and gets a bug thumbs up from me.


Last of all a big standing ovation to Dean and Dan who used all black models for the show which is a rarity in the fashion world but makes me feel proud when I see the show. I've not seen much press on the show and I hope this is not the reason..... #justsayin









































































No comments: